City Center Location
The Montreal Hotel Rome's central location makes it ideal for those arriving by Air or Train.
Please wait for the interactive map to load... Navigate within the map with your mouse to zoom in and out, or click here to go full screen
The Metro Stop Piazza Vittorio Emanuele is on the A Line (Red Line) and is only 1 stop from Termini going in the direction of Anagnina… Nearby attractions include a wonderful cosmopolitan food market located very near the Hotel in Piazza Vittorio – in the Summertime the Square is transformed into a huge outdoor cinema with several large screens one of which shows films in original language.
There is also a great triangle of Irish Pubs including the Druid's Rock, Fiddler's Elbow (first Irish Pub in Rome) and the Druid's Den. There is also a great selection of restaurants and traditional trattorias.
The Montreal Hotel Rome is located in the center of Rome close to the Basilica of St. Mary Major and a few minutes walk from Termini Railway Station. The Colosseum, Roman Forum and other ancient Roman relics are all within a 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Airports: Rome Fiumicino FCO 25 km, Ciampino 28 km
- Motorways: A1 Milano-Roma-Napoli T90 G.R.A. Roma Settebagni
- Underground: Line A Anagnina-Battistini Stop “Vittorio Emanuele” Line A direction Anagnina
- Bus Lines: Piazza dei Cinquecento (i.e. big square in front of Termini). Take bus number 36, 38, 90, 92, 105, 175, 910 Via Pampanini-Pza dei Cinquecento
- By Train: From Termini railway station take line A in the direction of Anagnina and get off at the stop Vittorio Emanuele – look out for the “Uscita Via Carlo Alberto” upon exiting the Metro Stop walk towards the Church of Santa Maria Maggjore. Our hotel is located on the right hand side just before a newspaper / magazine kiosk. Alternatively, you can take the Autobus number 105 and get off at the Farini Stop – keep walking for about 200m until you get to the hotel. Finally to reach the Montreal Hotel in Rome by foot you should proceed along via G.Giolitti and take the first right which is Via Gioberti – proceed to the end of this road and then turn left (the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore should be on your right) You should now be in Via Carlo Alberto and our hotel is located at number four, on the left just after a newspaper kiosk.
- By Air : the air terminal for Ciampino is located at Termini Station where you can take the Terravision shuttle bus to Ciampino or the Metro Line A to Anagnina, from Anagnina take the Cotral bus to Ciampino Airport NB the Metro Line A stops running at 9:30 pm. From Fiumicino Airport you should take the airport shuttle to Termini Railway Station which leaves every 20 minutes.
- By Car you have to exit to Roma Nord. After the tollbooth proceed for another 20 km until you exit at Settebagni. From there take the via Salaria (salt road) that will bring you to the city centre of Rome. You are only 5 minutes away from our hotel and should proceed to the Santa Maria Maggiore (ask passers by directions) Please tell us in advance if you are arriving in Rome by car so that we may organize parking for you in a nearby garage (a small supplement is applicable for this service).